2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser:

2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser Owner Comments

Jan 122009

FJ Cruiser

Bought new fj August 2008 special edition. By January the windshield had a very small chip and then over night proceeded to crack across windshield on drivers side. Today I went to lunch and there happened to be another fj there and I looked at his windshield and he has a crack in the exact same location. There must be a design flaw. I have several chips in my windshield on my 2001 Tacoma and none of them have cracked. What's up with this"????"

- Omaha, NE, USA

May 012008

FJ Cruiser 6-cyl

I bought a new 2008 Toyota Fj cruiser on 10/18/07 and my windshield has been chipped three times now(5/8/08). I have talked to several other owners of this vehicle and all have had the same problem. In some states insurance will pay for a new windshield but not ga.

- Rincon, GA, USA