8.1

2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser:

2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser Owner Comments

Feb 252011

FJ Cruiser

As I approached a red light in my 2010 Fj cruiser the brakes seemed to have a mind of their own in that when I depressed the brake the vehicle would lunge forward and stop repeatedly I narrowly avoided rear ending the vehicle in front of me. I have read about this being a problem for other fj owners on an internet forum and it appears to be a problem with the ABS.

- Houston, TX, USA