9.9

2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser:

2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser Owner Comments

Apr 022012

FJ Cruiser 6-cyl

This vehicle can not maintain safe highway speeds of 55 mph due to severe wheel shimmy. I have ask day Toyota, and spitzer Toyota and I get the same results, nothing can be done. I have been told it is the tires. I have replace both wheel and tires and have the same result. I have done research on Toyota forums and the 2010 and new Toyota Fj cruisers are having a problem, and Toyota will not do anything on this safety issue. My concern I losing control at highway speeds.

- Pittsburgh, PA, USA

Oct 012010

FJ Cruiser

2010 Fj cruiser steering wheel shake/vibration. Only occurs when driving the vehicle between 55 mph and 65 mph. Driving the vehicle on identical road conditions below 55 mph or above 65 mph does not cause the steering wheel to shake/vibrate. Steering wheel shake/vibration occurs during the above mentioned speeds, regardless of road conditions. Dealer claims this is normal and refuses to address safety issue. Steering wheel shake/vibration occurs even with different tire/wheel combinations.

- Los Angeles, CA, USA