- May 22: Gulf States Toyota Recalls 4Runner, Camry and Other Models recalls | 1 days ago
- May 20: TRW Ball Joints Recalled on Toyota Trucks and SUVs recalls | 3 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 5 days ago
- May 16: Blue-Colored Headlights Should Be Banned, Petitioner Says news | 7 days ago
- April 27: Toyota Recalls 228,000 Tacoma Trucks to Fix Rear Differentials recalls | 26 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The FJ Cruiser's retro style is actually one of the car's biggest flaws, according to Consumer Reports, because it can affect the driver's visibility.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 12,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.