2004 Toyota Harrier accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Toyota Harrier:

2004 Toyota Harrier Owner Comments

May 112011

Harrier Airs 3.0L

click to see larger images

dashboard cracked dashboard cracked dashboard cracked dashboard cracked

I would like to report Dashboard Defect for:

2004 Toyota Harrier 3000cc airs / Lexus RX 300

Experiencing a serious crack in the dashboard of a fairly long and there are 4 location of the crack and continue to grow. Since buying this car from the first, the car is always in the garage and put the film in front. I make this claim because I'm not the only one who experienced an event like this, there are 15 other Harrier car owners and counting, the same events as I experienced this. I am afraid it will jeopardize the problem in the future of Toyota Harrier owner himself. I beg for a solution from Toyota to help this problem.

NB: I attached 4 pictures of the crack

Salim Husein

+628158322220/021 - + 62 21 8191325 (INDONESIA)

Jalan taman simanjuntak barat no 4 jakarta timur 13340 Indonesia