2002 Toyota Highlander accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Toyota Highlander:

2002 Toyota Highlander Owner Comments

Dec 012012

I was in the front passenger seat. I put the car cigarette lighter into its holder and inadvertently pressed it in all the way. After a few minutes it flew out of its space, it was all lite up and fell to the floor of the car where it began to burn the mat. I picked it up and got a 2nd degree burn on my finger. We could not believe that it happened so we put the lighter back in the holder and pressed it in. It flew out again.

- New York, NY, USA