- January 13: Toyota Recalls 543,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 3 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Rusted Frame Settlement Agreement Nears news | 12 days ago
- December 31: Toyota Prius Headlight Lawsuit Targets Low-Beam Failures news | 16 days ago
- December 24: Toyota Sequoia Yaw Rate Sensor Investigation Closed investigations | 23 days ago
- December 23: Toyota Wants Court to Toss $11 Million Koua Fong Lee Award news | 24 days ago
2002 Toyota Highlander
Worst 2002 Highlander brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- grinding and clicking in rear brakes1
- jerking and vibration when braking1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes4
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric3
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock2
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Air: Antilock1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Highlander Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Highlander compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Highlander overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Highlander.