- October 22: Toyota Recalls Highlander to Reconnect Brake Fluid Sensor recalls | 5 days ago
- October 19: Lexus Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Alleges Sunroof Glass is Defective news | 8 days ago
- October 16: California DMV Welcomes Federal Driverless Car Guidelines news | 11 days ago
- October 12: Toyota Recalls Prius Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 15 days ago
- September 15: Toyota Recalls Prius to Fix Spasmatic Airbags recalls | 42 days ago
2002 Toyota Highlander
Worst 2002 Highlander brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- grinding and clicking in rear brakes1
- jerking and vibration when braking1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes4
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric3
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock2
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Air: Antilock1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Highlander Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Highlander compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Highlander overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Highlander.