- January 13: Toyota Recalls 543,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 3 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Rusted Frame Settlement Agreement Nears news | 12 days ago
- December 31: Toyota Prius Headlight Lawsuit Targets Low-Beam Failures news | 16 days ago
- December 24: Toyota Sequoia Yaw Rate Sensor Investigation Closed investigations | 23 days ago
- December 23: Toyota Wants Court to Toss $11 Million Koua Fong Lee Award news | 24 days ago
2003 Toyota Highlander
Worst 2003 Highlander engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- threads for engine bolts stripped30
- engine failure5
- casing for sparkplugs burned out1
- check engine light on1
- high oil consumption after remanufactured engine1
- NHTSA: Engine38
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling27
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control22
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine14
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Highlander Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Highlander compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Highlander overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Highlander.