- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 21 days ago
- July 25: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Lawsuit Says Systems Are Defective news | 28 days ago
- July 22: Toyota Recalls Avalon Hybrid and Camry Hybrid recalls | 31 days ago
- July 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Tacoma and 4Runner recalls | 33 days ago
- June 29: Recall: Lexus ES 350 Cars Can Lose Steering Control recalls | 54 days ago
2004 Toyota Highlander
Worst 2004 Highlander engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- stripped engine treads/bolts5
- stripped engine head bolts2
- cracked cylinder head1
- crank shaft pulley failure1
- crankshaft bearing failure1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control31
- NHTSA: Engine14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling10
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine5
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Highlander Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Highlander compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Highlander overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Highlander.