- February 16: Toyota Mirai Fuel Cell Cars Recalled, All 2,840 of Them recalls | 3 days ago
- January 26: Toyota Tundra Recalled to Fix Step Bumpers recalls | 24 days ago
- January 13: Toyota Recalls 543,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 37 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Rusted Frame Settlement Agreement Nears news | 46 days ago
- December 31: Toyota Prius Headlight Lawsuit Targets Low-Beam Failures news | 50 days ago
2004 Toyota Highlander
Worst 2004 Highlander engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- stripped engine treads/bolts5
- stripped engine head bolts2
- cracked cylinder head1
- crank shaft pulley failure1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control31
- NHTSA: Engine14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling10
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine5
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Highlander Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Highlander compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Highlander overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Highlander.