- November 27: Toyota Camry AC Smell Lawsuit Lingers in Court news | 9 days ago
- November 22: Toyota Recalls 834,000 Sienna Minivans to Fix Sliding Doors recalls | 14 days ago
- November 12: Toyota to Pay $3.4 Billion in Tacoma Rusted Frames Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 32 days ago
- October 27: Toyota Recalls 5.8 Million Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 40 days ago
2004 Toyota Highlander
Worst 2004 Highlander engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- stripped engine treads/bolts5
- stripped engine head bolts2
- cracked cylinder head1
- crank shaft pulley failure1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control31
- NHTSA: Engine14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling10
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine5
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Highlander Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Highlander compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Highlander overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Highlander.