- June 20: Toyota Sienna Power Sliding Door Lawsuit Filed in Missouri news | 7 days ago
- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- June 13: Toyota Loses Appeal in Koua Fong Lee Crash news | 14 days ago
- June 4: Toyota Owned Part of Tesla, But Not Anymore news | 23 days ago
- June 3: BMW, Mazda, Subaru and Toyota Will Settle Takata Lawsuits news | 24 days ago
2004 Toyota Highlander
Worst 2004 Highlander engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- stripped engine treads/bolts5
- stripped engine head bolts2
- cracked cylinder head1
- crank shaft pulley failure1
- crankshaft bearing failure1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control31
- NHTSA: Engine14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling10
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine5
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Highlander Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Highlander compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Highlander overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Highlander.