1.2

2006 Toyota Highlander accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Toyota Highlander:

2006 Toyota Highlander Owner Comments

Mar 192015

Highlander

After an synthetic oil change and rear brake job at Firestone a few days earlier in atlanta, I was driving along and my check vsc system light came on. I then took it back to Firestone and they put it on the computer and there were no codes; subsequently they suggested that I take it to the dealer for diagnosis. The diagnosis at the dealer revealed that I needed a new ABS accumulator and this could be repaired for $3,118. I was not interested in spending this amount since the part has a know design manufacturers defect. I decided to do some research on clearing the check vsc system light and followed the instructions and the code cleared for about 9 days and reappeared on yesterday for some reason. What can I do?

- Dacula , GA, USA