2006 Toyota Highlander windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Toyota Highlander:

2006 Toyota Highlander Owner Comments

Dec 102009

Today my rear window on driver's side malfunctioned due to the connecting tab out of alignment. I do not have children, I am the sole driver of this vehicle, so explain to me how a 3 year old auto that is not abused, that all of a sudden I have a bill for $160.89 to coggin Toyota at the avenues, jacksonville, fl. I am recently widowed, on a fixed income and in the process of moving with one of my children. Love the car, drives like a dream, no previous major problems. I would appreciate considering some compensation regarding this bill that comes at a very emotional time of my life. Please consider my request.

- Jacksonville, FL, USA