2.8

2007 Toyota Highlander miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Toyota Highlander:

2007 Toyota Highlander Owner Comments

Sep 092016

Highlander

Driving about 70 mph on the highway, heard an extremely loud bang. Checked windows and windshields, at that time, but didn't think to check the moon roof. A few days later (yesterday), I tried to open the moonroof and discovered that it had shattered.

- Ann Arbor, MI, USA

Jul 252015

Highlander

On my 2007 Toyota high lander the horn has stopped working I have no horn, when I press the horn button it does not sound the horn. I took it to the dealer and they check the horn and the dealer said it was working after I left the dealer it did not work, I askedthe service adviser and he said its an intermittent problem, , the horn still does not work I still have no working horn, something is grounding out in the steering column. I still have no working horn and the dealer cant find the problem.

- Oceanside, CA, USA

Apr 052013

Highlander

While driving on the highway, left rear axle snapped off and fell off vehicle. The transfer assembly has been found to be defective. There is no explanation as to how this happened and if there are other defective parts in the drive train.

- Feeding Hills, MA, USA