2.8

2007 Toyota Highlander wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Toyota Highlander:

2007 Toyota Highlander Owner Comments

Aug 152014

Highlander 6-cyl

When going around curves at varying speeds, traction control light comes on and wheels shake. Happens once or twice a week. Happens when roads completely dry. Seems like a flaw and I'm worried of catastrophic failure while driving.

- Roswell, GA, USA

Nov 272008

Highlander

2007 Highlander wheels are rusting so bad that 2 of 4 tires are losing air pressure. This 2007 was purchased new from Toyota. We had previously purchased a 2002 Highlander with the exact same issue. I search online and see other people have had same issue with Toyota wheels. Wheels should not rust this bad in this short a period of time and mileage. Luckily we had no safety issue because I monitor our vehicles closely. Low tire pressure could definitely cause a safety concern for people who do not monitor their cars as closely as I do. I feel Toyota has a quality and a safety issue with these wheels.

- Strongsville, OH, USA