- June 29: Recall: Lexus ES 350 Cars Can Lose Steering Control recalls | 21 days ago
- June 20: Toyota Sienna Power Sliding Door Lawsuit Filed in Missouri news | 30 days ago
- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 32 days ago
- June 13: Toyota Loses Appeal in Koua Fong Lee Crash news | 37 days ago
- June 4: Toyota Owned Part of Tesla, But Not Anymore news | 46 days ago
NHTSA — Visibility: Sun Roof Assembly Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2008 is the first year of the 2nd generation Highlander, & it may be a model year to avoid as Toyota most likely worked out some production quality issues with the new model.
The 2009 Highlander is the has far fewer complaints.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 6,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
accessories - exterior problem