- January 13: Toyota Recalls 543,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 6 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Rusted Frame Settlement Agreement Nears news | 15 days ago
- December 31: Toyota Prius Headlight Lawsuit Targets Low-Beam Failures news | 19 days ago
- December 24: Toyota Sequoia Yaw Rate Sensor Investigation Closed investigations | 26 days ago
- December 23: Toyota Wants Court to Toss $11 Million Koua Fong Lee Award news | 27 days ago
NHTSA — Equipment Adaptive Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2008 is the first year of the 2nd generation Highlander, & it may be a model year to avoid as Toyota most likely worked out some production quality issues with the new model.
The 2009 Highlander is the has far fewer complaints.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 23,835 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
accessories - interior problem