- July 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Tacoma and 4Runner recalls | 2 days ago
- June 29: Recall: Lexus ES 350 Cars Can Lose Steering Control recalls | 23 days ago
- June 20: Toyota Sienna Power Sliding Door Lawsuit Filed in Missouri news | 32 days ago
- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 34 days ago
- June 13: Toyota Loses Appeal in Koua Fong Lee Crash news | 39 days ago
NHTSA — Seats Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2008 is the first year of the 2nd generation Highlander, & it may be a model year to avoid as Toyota most likely worked out some production quality issues with the new model.
The 2009 Highlander is the has far fewer complaints.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 51,500 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
accessories - interior problem