- January 13: Toyota Recalls 543,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 8 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Rusted Frame Settlement Agreement Nears news | 17 days ago
- December 31: Toyota Prius Headlight Lawsuit Targets Low-Beam Failures news | 21 days ago
- December 24: Toyota Sequoia Yaw Rate Sensor Investigation Closed investigations | 28 days ago
- December 23: Toyota Wants Court to Toss $11 Million Koua Fong Lee Award news | 29 days ago
Rain Gutter Seals Fell Out
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Toyota dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2008 is the first year of the 2nd generation Highlander, & it may be a model year to avoid as Toyota most likely worked out some production quality issues with the new model.
The 2009 Highlander is the has far fewer complaints.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 10,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- dealer replaced the gutter seals (2 reports)
body / paint problem