- June 22: Toyota Sued After Carjacking and 4 Fatalities news | 4 days ago
- June 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Weight Labels recalls | 6 days ago
- June 18: Toyota Sequoia 'VSC' Trac Light Problems Investigated investigations | 8 days ago
- June 15: Which New Cars Are Being Sold With Takata Airbags? news | 11 days ago
- June 12: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Vehicles Over Seat Heaters recalls | 14 days ago
Rain Gutter Seals Fell Out
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Toyota dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2008 is the first year of the 2nd generation Highlander, & it may be a model year to avoid as Toyota most likely worked out some production quality issues with the new model.
The 2009 Highlander is the has far fewer complaints.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 10,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- dealer replaced the gutter seals (2 reports)
body / paint problem