- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 22 days ago
- July 25: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Lawsuit Says Systems Are Defective news | 29 days ago
- July 22: Toyota Recalls Avalon Hybrid and Camry Hybrid recalls | 32 days ago
- July 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Tacoma and 4Runner recalls | 34 days ago
- June 29: Recall: Lexus ES 350 Cars Can Lose Steering Control recalls | 55 days ago
Rain Gutter Seals Fell Out
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Toyota dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2008 is the first year of the 2nd generation Highlander, & it may be a model year to avoid as Toyota most likely worked out some production quality issues with the new model.
The 2009 Highlander is the has far fewer complaints.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 10,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- dealer replaced the gutter seals (2 reports)
body / paint problem