- February 16: Toyota Mirai Fuel Cell Cars Recalled, All 2,840 of Them recalls | 4 days ago
- January 26: Toyota Tundra Recalled to Fix Step Bumpers recalls | 25 days ago
- January 13: Toyota Recalls 543,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 38 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Rusted Frame Settlement Agreement Nears news | 47 days ago
- December 31: Toyota Prius Headlight Lawsuit Targets Low-Beam Failures news | 51 days ago
Rain Gutter Seals Fell Out
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Toyota dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2008 is the first year of the 2nd generation Highlander, & it may be a model year to avoid as Toyota most likely worked out some production quality issues with the new model.
The 2009 Highlander is the has far fewer complaints.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 10,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- dealer replaced the gutter seals (2 reports)
body / paint problem