- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 23 days ago
- July 25: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Lawsuit Says Systems Are Defective news | 30 days ago
- July 22: Toyota Recalls Avalon Hybrid and Camry Hybrid recalls | 33 days ago
- July 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Tacoma and 4Runner recalls | 35 days ago
- June 29: Recall: Lexus ES 350 Cars Can Lose Steering Control recalls | 56 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes, Electric Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2008 is the first year of the 2nd generation Highlander, & it may be a model year to avoid as Toyota most likely worked out some production quality issues with the new model.
The 2009 Highlander is the has far fewer complaints.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 40,050 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: