- August 18: Road Debris Causes 50,000 Crashes and 125 Deaths Annually news | 7 days ago
- August 14: Toyota Recalls RAV4 and Lexus HS 250h For 3rd Time recalls | 11 days ago
- August 10: Study: 10,000 Lives Could Be Saved For $600 Per Car news | 15 days ago
- August 6: Toyota Prius Plug-In Mileage Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 19 days ago
- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 37 days ago
Rubber Oil Line Broke
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2008 is the first year of the 2nd generation Highlander, & it may be a model year to avoid as Toyota most likely worked out some production quality issues with the new model.
The 2009 Highlander is the has far fewer complaints.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 96,705 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 3 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace oil cooler hose (2 reports)
- not sure (1 reports)