- April 27: Toyota Recalls 228,000 Tacoma Trucks to Fix Rear Differentials recalls | 3 days ago
- March 26: Toyota and Lexus Melting Dashboard Lawsuit Filed, Again news | 35 days ago
- March 25: Toyota Tire Savings Event Lawsuit Says Event Isn't a Good Deal news | 36 days ago
- February 16: Toyota Mirai Fuel Cell Cars Recalled, All 2,840 of Them recalls | 73 days ago
Rubber Oil Line Broke
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Toyota dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2008 is the first year of the 2nd generation Highlander, & it may be a model year to avoid as Toyota most likely worked out some production quality issues with the new model.
The 2009 Highlander is the has far fewer complaints.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 98,029 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 4 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace oil cooler hose (3 reports)
- not sure (1 reports)