- January 13: Toyota Recalls 543,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 4 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Rusted Frame Settlement Agreement Nears news | 13 days ago
- December 31: Toyota Prius Headlight Lawsuit Targets Low-Beam Failures news | 17 days ago
- December 24: Toyota Sequoia Yaw Rate Sensor Investigation Closed investigations | 24 days ago
- December 23: Toyota Wants Court to Toss $11 Million Koua Fong Lee Award news | 25 days ago
Rubber Oil Line Broke
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2008 is the first year of the 2nd generation Highlander, & it may be a model year to avoid as Toyota most likely worked out some production quality issues with the new model.
The 2009 Highlander is the has far fewer complaints.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 96,705 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 3 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace oil cooler hose (2 reports)
- not sure (1 reports)