- February 16: Toyota Mirai Fuel Cell Cars Recalled, All 2,840 of Them recalls | 35 days ago
- January 26: Toyota Tundra Recalled to Fix Step Bumpers recalls | 56 days ago
- January 13: Toyota Recalls 543,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 69 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Rusted Frame Settlement Agreement Nears news | 78 days ago
- December 31: Toyota Prius Headlight Lawsuit Targets Low-Beam Failures news | 82 days ago
Rubber Oil Line Broke
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Toyota dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2008 is the first year of the 2nd generation Highlander, & it may be a model year to avoid as Toyota most likely worked out some production quality issues with the new model.
The 2009 Highlander is the has far fewer complaints.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 98,029 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 4 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace oil cooler hose (3 reports)
- not sure (1 reports)