- October 22: Toyota Recalls Highlander to Reconnect Brake Fluid Sensor recalls | 2 days ago
- October 19: Lexus Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Alleges Sunroof Glass is Defective news | 5 days ago
- October 16: California DMV Welcomes Federal Driverless Car Guidelines news | 8 days ago
- October 12: Toyota Recalls Prius Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 12 days ago
- September 15: Toyota Recalls Prius to Fix Spasmatic Airbags recalls | 39 days ago
Rubber Oil Line Broke
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2008 is the first year of the 2nd generation Highlander, & it may be a model year to avoid as Toyota most likely worked out some production quality issues with the new model.
The 2009 Highlander is the has far fewer complaints.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 96,705 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 3 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace oil cooler hose (2 reports)
- not sure (1 reports)