- June 20: Toyota Sienna Power Sliding Door Lawsuit Filed in Missouri news | 6 days ago
- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- June 13: Toyota Loses Appeal in Koua Fong Lee Crash news | 13 days ago
- June 4: Toyota Owned Part of Tesla, But Not Anymore news | 22 days ago
- June 3: BMW, Mazda, Subaru and Toyota Will Settle Takata Lawsuits news | 23 days ago
NHTSA — Vehicle Speed Control Problems
2008 Toyota Highlander (Page 1 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2008 is the first year of the 2nd generation Highlander, & it may be a model year to avoid as Toyota most likely worked out some production quality issues with the new model.
The 2009 Highlander is the has far fewer complaints.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 19 / 2
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 15 / 1
- Average Mileage:
- 33,373 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: