1.6

2007 Toyota Highlander Hybrid miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Toyota Highlander Hybrid:

2007 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Owner Comments

Feb 092014

Highlander Hybrid 6-cyl

I was driving down the road and lost power of my vehicle. Toyota dealership said it was my #6 coil but I have a feeling it was the inverter with everything that happened to it. I googled it and everything that happened was exactly what happened when the inverter goes on the vehicle. I don't really trust them.

- Colchester, VT, USA