- January 13: Toyota Recalls 543,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 5 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Rusted Frame Settlement Agreement Nears news | 14 days ago
- December 31: Toyota Prius Headlight Lawsuit Targets Low-Beam Failures news | 18 days ago
- December 24: Toyota Sequoia Yaw Rate Sensor Investigation Closed investigations | 25 days ago
- December 23: Toyota Wants Court to Toss $11 Million Koua Fong Lee Award news | 26 days ago
Cracked Door Handles
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Matrix is the mechanical twin of the Pontiac Vibe.
Both models were a joint GM-Toyota venture, manufactured together at a NUMMI production facility in Fremont, CA. Only the heating & A/C systems are different.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 32,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
accessories - exterior problem