- July 22: Toyota Recalls Avalon Hybrid and Camry Hybrid recalls | 3 days ago
- July 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Tacoma and 4Runner recalls | 5 days ago
- June 29: Recall: Lexus ES 350 Cars Can Lose Steering Control recalls | 26 days ago
- June 20: Toyota Sienna Power Sliding Door Lawsuit Filed in Missouri news | 35 days ago
- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 37 days ago
Low Level Hum During Decelleration
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Matrix is the mechanical twin of the Pontiac Vibe.
Both models were a joint GM-Toyota venture, manufactured together at a NUMMI production facility in Fremont, CA. Only the heating & A/C systems are different.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 99,400 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace bearings (1 reports)