- March 26: Toyota and Lexus Melting Dashboard Lawsuit Filed, Again news | 2 days ago
- March 25: Toyota Tire Savings Event Lawsuit Says Event Isn't a Good Deal news | 3 days ago
- February 16: Toyota Mirai Fuel Cell Cars Recalled, All 2,840 of Them recalls | 40 days ago
- January 26: Toyota Tundra Recalled to Fix Step Bumpers recalls | 61 days ago
- January 13: Toyota Recalls 543,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 74 days ago
Low Level Hum During Decelleration
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Matrix is the mechanical twin of the Pontiac Vibe.
Both models were a joint GM-Toyota venture, manufactured together at a NUMMI production facility in Fremont, CA. Only the heating & A/C systems are different.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 99,400 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace bearings (1 reports)