- June 29: Recall: Lexus ES 350 Cars Can Lose Steering Control recalls | 21 days ago
- June 20: Toyota Sienna Power Sliding Door Lawsuit Filed in Missouri news | 30 days ago
- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 32 days ago
- June 13: Toyota Loses Appeal in Koua Fong Lee Crash news | 37 days ago
- June 4: Toyota Owned Part of Tesla, But Not Anymore news | 46 days ago
2003 Toyota Matrix
fuel system Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Matrix is the mechanical twin of the Pontiac Vibe.
Both models were a joint GM-Toyota venture, manufactured together at a NUMMI production facility in Fremont, CA. Only the heating & A/C systems are different.
Worst 2003 Matrix fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other2
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Storage: Fuel Gauge System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Matrix Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Matrix compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Matrix overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Matrix.