- May 20: TRW Ball Joints Recalled on Toyota Trucks and SUVs recalls | 2 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 4 days ago
- May 16: Blue-Colored Headlights Should Be Banned, Petitioner Says news | 6 days ago
- April 27: Toyota Recalls 228,000 Tacoma Trucks to Fix Rear Differentials recalls | 25 days ago
- March 26: Toyota and Lexus Melting Dashboard Lawsuit Filed, Again news | 57 days ago
NHTSA — Steering Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Matrix is the mechanical twin of the Pontiac Vibe.
Both models were a joint GM-Toyota venture, manufactured together at a NUMMI production facility in Fremont, CA. Only the heating & A/C systems are different.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 60,294 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: