- June 20: Toyota Sienna Power Sliding Door Lawsuit Filed in Missouri news | 9 days ago
- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 11 days ago
- June 13: Toyota Loses Appeal in Koua Fong Lee Crash news | 16 days ago
- June 4: Toyota Owned Part of Tesla, But Not Anymore news | 25 days ago
- June 3: BMW, Mazda, Subaru and Toyota Will Settle Takata Lawsuits news | 26 days ago
NHTSA — Wheels: Cap/Cover/Hub Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Matrix is the mechanical twin of the Pontiac Vibe.
Both models were a joint GM-Toyota venture, manufactured together at a NUMMI production facility in Fremont, CA. Only the heating & A/C systems are different.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 2,500 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
wheels / hubs problem