- February 16: Toyota Mirai Fuel Cell Cars Recalled, All 2,840 of Them recalls | 11 days ago
- January 26: Toyota Tundra Recalled to Fix Step Bumpers recalls | 32 days ago
- January 13: Toyota Recalls 543,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 45 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Rusted Frame Settlement Agreement Nears news | 54 days ago
- December 31: Toyota Prius Headlight Lawsuit Targets Low-Beam Failures news | 58 days ago
NHTSA — Electronic Stability Control Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Matrix is the mechanical twin of the Pontiac Vibe.
Both models were a joint GM-Toyota venture, manufactured together at a NUMMI production facility in Fremont, CA. Only the heating & A/C systems are different.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 40,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: