- February 16: Toyota Mirai Fuel Cell Cars Recalled, All 2,840 of Them recalls | 8 days ago
- January 26: Toyota Tundra Recalled to Fix Step Bumpers recalls | 29 days ago
- January 13: Toyota Recalls 543,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 42 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Rusted Frame Settlement Agreement Nears news | 51 days ago
- December 31: Toyota Prius Headlight Lawsuit Targets Low-Beam Failures news | 55 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Matrix is the mechanical twin of the Pontiac Vibe.
Both models were a joint GM-Toyota venture, manufactured together at a NUMMI production facility in Fremont, CA. Only the heating & A/C systems are different.
2.5hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 59,632 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: