- October 19: Lexus Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Alleges Sunroof Glass is Defective news | 1 days ago
- October 16: California DMV Welcomes Federal Driverless Car Guidelines news | 4 days ago
- October 12: Toyota Recalls Prius Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 8 days ago
- September 15: Toyota Recalls Prius to Fix Spasmatic Airbags recalls | 35 days ago
- September 13: Toyota Sticky Dashboard Lawsuit Says Warranty Program is Useless news | 37 days ago
NHTSA — Unknown Or Other Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Matrix is the mechanical twin of the Pontiac Vibe.
Both models were a joint GM-Toyota venture, manufactured together at a NUMMI production facility in Fremont, CA. Only the heating & A/C systems are different.
2.1hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 74,262 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: