- February 2: Toyota Recalls Older Vehicles With Airbags That Spontaneously Deploy recalls | 7 days ago
- January 26: Takata Recalls 5 Million Airbags Affecting 10 Automakers recalls | 14 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Yaris Crash Kills 5 in California news | 36 days ago
- December 28: 2016 Top Safety Pick+ Award Winners news | 43 days ago
- December 9: Toyota Tacoma Rattling Noise Gets Enhanced Warranty news | 62 days ago
2001 Toyota Prius
Worst 2001 Prius electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- HV battery is defective4
- NHTSA: Electrical System17
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Prius Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Prius compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Prius overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Prius.