- April 20: Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed After Toyota Yaris Crash news | 12 days ago
- April 13: Toyota Recalls 2016 Avalon and Camry For Airbag Failures recalls | 19 days ago
- April 6: Toyota Recalls Nearly 17,000 Vehicles in Two Recalls recalls | 26 days ago
- March 29: Paying More For a Car Doesn't Mean Having Good Headlights news | 34 days ago
- March 3: Adding Car Options and Employee Overtime Cause Recalls news | 60 days ago
2001 Toyota Prius
Worst 2001 Prius electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- HV battery is defective4
- NHTSA: Electrical System17
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
- NHTSA: Hybrid Propulsion System: Inverter1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Prius Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Prius compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Prius overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Prius.