- February 16: Toyota Mirai Fuel Cell Cars Recalled, All 2,840 of Them recalls | 11 days ago
- January 26: Toyota Tundra Recalled to Fix Step Bumpers recalls | 32 days ago
- January 13: Toyota Recalls 543,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 45 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Rusted Frame Settlement Agreement Nears news | 54 days ago
- December 31: Toyota Prius Headlight Lawsuit Targets Low-Beam Failures news | 58 days ago
2001 Toyota Prius
Worst 2001 Prius electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- HV battery is defective4
- NHTSA: Electrical System17
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
- NHTSA: Hybrid Propulsion System: Inverter1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Prius Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Prius compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Prius overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Prius.