- August 18: Road Debris Causes 50,000 Crashes and 125 Deaths Annually news | 7 days ago
- August 14: Toyota Recalls RAV4 and Lexus HS 250h For 3rd Time recalls | 11 days ago
- August 10: Study: 10,000 Lives Could Be Saved For $600 Per Car news | 15 days ago
- August 6: Toyota Prius Plug-In Mileage Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 19 days ago
- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 37 days ago
2001 Toyota Prius
Worst 2001 Prius electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- HV battery is defective4
- NHTSA: Electrical System17
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
- NHTSA: Hybrid Propulsion System: Inverter1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Prius Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Prius compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Prius overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Prius.