- February 17: Toyota Recalls Tacoma and Yaris In Two Actions
- February 5: Toyota FJ Cruiser Recalled To Fix Bad Weld That Affects Steering Control
- February 3: Toyota To Pay $11 Million In Camry Unintended Acceleration Case
- February 3: Toyota Recalls Avalon For Subwoofer Speakers That Can Catch Fire
- January 31: Over 2.1 Million Cars with Defective Airbags Recalled Again
2001 Toyota Prius
Worst 2001 Prius electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- HV battery is defective4
- NHTSA: Electrical System17
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Prius Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Prius compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Prius overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Prius.