- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 11 days ago
- June 28: Toyota Recalls Prius, Prius Plug-In Hybrid and Lexus CT 200h recalls | 32 days ago
- June 22: Toyota Sued After Carjacking and 4 Fatalities news | 38 days ago
- June 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Weight Labels recalls | 40 days ago
- June 18: Toyota Sequoia 'VSC' Trac Light Problems Investigated investigations | 42 days ago
2001 Toyota Prius
Worst 2001 Prius electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- HV battery is defective4
- NHTSA: Electrical System17
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
- NHTSA: Hybrid Propulsion System: Inverter1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Prius Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Prius compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Prius overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Prius.