- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 16 days ago
- July 25: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Lawsuit Says Systems Are Defective news | 23 days ago
- July 22: Toyota Recalls Avalon Hybrid and Camry Hybrid recalls | 26 days ago
- July 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Tacoma and 4Runner recalls | 28 days ago
- June 29: Recall: Lexus ES 350 Cars Can Lose Steering Control recalls | 49 days ago
2001 Toyota Prius
Worst 2001 Prius electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- HV battery is defective4
- NHTSA: Electrical System17
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
- NHTSA: Hybrid Propulsion System: Inverter1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Prius Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Prius compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Prius overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Prius.