- August 17: Toyota Agrees To Fix Camry Hybrid Brake Problems
- August 15: Gulf States Toyota Recalls Tundras With Wheels That Can Fall Off
- August 6: Toyota Recalls Sienna Minivans That Could Roll Away
- August 4: Toyota and Lexus Lawsuit Filed Over Melting Dashboards
- July 29: Government Denies Petition to Investigate Toyota Prius c
2001 Toyota Prius
Worst 2001 Prius electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- HV battery is defective4
- NHTSA: Electrical System17
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Prius Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Prius compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Prius overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Prius.