2002 Toyota Prius brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Toyota Prius:

2002 Toyota Prius Owner Comments

Aug 152011

Prius

I was driving the vehicle under speed limit when my steering wheel became stiff. I was driving when my steering wheel became stiff and after few seconds I was at a curve and was not able to turn left and went off the road into a ditch and colliding with an object. The car got huge damage and was not drivable and still in my yard.

- Women's Dorm, PA, USA