- July 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Tacoma and 4Runner recalls | 2 days ago
- June 29: Recall: Lexus ES 350 Cars Can Lose Steering Control recalls | 23 days ago
- June 20: Toyota Sienna Power Sliding Door Lawsuit Filed in Missouri news | 32 days ago
- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 34 days ago
- June 13: Toyota Loses Appeal in Koua Fong Lee Crash news | 39 days ago
2004 Toyota Prius
Worst 2004 Prius electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- on screen display malfunction1
- NHTSA: Electrical System139
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery10
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Software2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Prius Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Prius compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Prius overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Prius.