9.5

exhaust system problem

2006 Toyota Prius Owner Comments

Mar 192006

Prius 4-cyl

A gasoline and or oil smell in the car that permeates everything in the car. My clothes, computer bag, papers, just everything that comes in contact with the inside of the car. I also get sick from the odor ie headaches, nausea, blurred vision, dizziness. I also have a burning taste in my mouth, throat and eyes. I have been to the doctors and they there is no other reason for me to be feeling the way I do and that it is the environment of my car that is producing this very serious irritant. The dealer service center said it is from the broken bearing that was replaced, broken and not my fault. This must also be a recall problem because they said it happens alot.

- Bensalem, PA, USA