2006 Toyota Prius wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

2006 Toyota Prius Owner Comments

Oct 062014

We were exiting 66 at exit 55 (fairfax co. Parkway) northern va. We were going 3 mph, a heavy delivery truck hit us going 40 mph pushing us with considerable force into the van in front of us. Our air bags did not deploy, none of them deployed. My husband sustained head injuries from hitting the steering wheel and I was bounced back and forth a few times injuring my head, neck and back. My doctors think my injuries were made worse by the fact that the airbags did not prevent me from being thrown so far forward. We called Toyota and they did not want to investigate the issue.

- Linden, VA, USA

Aug 102010

Front wheel bearing making huge noise when steering wheel.

- Brossard, 00, USA