2007 Toyota Prius accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

2007 Toyota Prius Owner Comments

Dec 232010

Prius 4-cyl

I received a notice in the mail stating that I needed to have my aftermarket sunroof replaced due to the fact that the glass was poorly bonded to the frame. The manufacturer is webasto. After finally being able to get registered with webasto to have the repair take place, I was called and told that the parts would not be available for 4-7 weeks. It has been about two weeks, and I've had no updates or calls about my car. I think that 4-7 weeks is an unreasonable amount of time to have to wait for parts when you're in danger of having your sunroof fall on top of you.

- Soquel, CA, USA