2007 Toyota Prius suspension problems

suspension problem

2007 Toyota Prius Owner Comments

Jun 252014

Prius

Hit a bump in the road and leaf springs broke on rear of car. Car became severely slanted to one side.

- Grand Rapids, MI, USA

Oct 172012

Prius 4-cyl

Driving at 65 mph in heavy evening traffic the right rear strut failed when the retainer nut and spacer came off and the strut/shock absorber came off the mount. I lost control of the Prius but managed to pull off to the highway shoulder without a crash.

- Tomball, TX, USA

Feb 062009

Prius

I pressed on the brakes in an emergency situation and there was a slight delay between when the brake pedal was depressed and when the brakes grabbed. I ended up striking the car in front of me. I have the license plate of the car I hit etched in my front bumper. 2007 Toyota Prius.

- Santa Ana, CA, USA