- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 15 days ago
- July 25: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Lawsuit Says Systems Are Defective news | 22 days ago
- July 22: Toyota Recalls Avalon Hybrid and Camry Hybrid recalls | 25 days ago
- July 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Tacoma and 4Runner recalls | 27 days ago
- June 29: Recall: Lexus ES 350 Cars Can Lose Steering Control recalls | 48 days ago
2015 Toyota Prius c
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Toyota Prius c
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Toyota Prius c by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Toyota service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Toyota customer service.
2015 Toyota Prius c TIRES:PRESSURE MONITORING AND REGULATING SYSTEMS NHTSA Campaign #15V514000
Summary: Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is recalling certain model year 2015 Toyota Prius C vehicles manufactured April 20, 2015, to June 30, 2015. In the affected vehicles, the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) may be improperly calibrated and, as a result, the TPMS may fail to warn the driver that the tire pressure is low. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 138, "Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems."
Consequence: If the vehicle is driven on underinflated tires, the tires may fail. Sudden tire failure increases the risk of a crash.
Actions: SET will notify owners, and dealers will re-calibrate the TPMS, free of charge. The recall began on September 15, 2015. Owners may contact SET customer service at 1-866-405-4226. SET's number for this recall is SET15E. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #15V514000 »