- January 13: Toyota Recalls 543,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 6 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Rusted Frame Settlement Agreement Nears news | 15 days ago
- December 31: Toyota Prius Headlight Lawsuit Targets Low-Beam Failures news | 19 days ago
- December 24: Toyota Sequoia Yaw Rate Sensor Investigation Closed investigations | 26 days ago
- December 23: Toyota Wants Court to Toss $11 Million Koua Fong Lee Award news | 27 days ago
1998 Toyota RAV4
Worst 1998 RAV4 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- check engine light on3
- stalls and loses power1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota RAV4 Model Years
Curious how the 1998 RAV4 compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota RAV4 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the RAV4.