8.0

1. unblock the tube (1 reports)
2004 Toyota RAV4 accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Toyota RAV4:

2004 Toyota RAV4 Owner Comments

Sep 052011

RAV4 Sport

The car always smelled musty after rain. When I took it to the dealership years ago, they said that it may be the windshield and I needed to have the person who replace my windshield look at it. The smell never got bad so I just assumed it must have been the molding around the windshield. Well, last week, there were torrential rains and the cargo area was soaked. I did an internet search which said tell the dealership to check the sunroof tubing for clogs. This is what I did and the sunroof tube was cleared and the dealership dried the carpet.

- , Montgomery, AL, USA