2.2

2005 Toyota RAV4 accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Toyota RAV4:

2005 Toyota RAV4 Owner Comments

May 312014

RAV4

On my way to cheshire ct on the highway my sun roof blew off the top of my car, thank god no cars were behind me I hardly use it after flying over the back of my car. When I got to my destination were my sun roof was its all rusted out this should have never happened I feel Toyota is responsible for repairs on my car. I have owed many cars with sun roofs this has never happened before.

- South Windsor , CT, USA