2006 Toyota RAV4 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Toyota RAV4:

2006 Toyota RAV4 Owner Comments

Dec 012006

RAV4 4WD 6-cyl

Toyota TPMS system on Rav4 not usable with second set of (snow) tires. When I purchased an additional set of Toyota Rav4 oem rims for snow tires, I wanted to put TPMS receives on those rims. When I called my Toyota dealer, they suggested that I not purchase an additional set of TPMS values as my Rav4 could only hold one set of TPMS data. They instead suggested that I ignore the TPMS warning light, or cover it up with a piece of black electrical tape.

- Chelmsford, MA, USA