8.0

2007 Toyota RAV4 suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Toyota RAV4:

2007 Toyota RAV4 Owner Comments

Oct 032007

RAV4 Limited 2.4L 4 cyl

My rear suspension groans every time I go over a speed bump or up a curb. It sounds like bad bushings on an old car. Amazing that every time I take it in they lube the bushings and the noise goes away for about a month. Then it comes back louder. It has been in three times for this. The third time they installed new bushings and connections to the rear sway bar and that held out for about two months. Now it is back and I only have about 5 months left on the warranty. I would really like for this to get fixed before I have to start paying for it out of my own pocket, or maybe that's the gimmick, make some money on me after the warranty is up.

- , Chico, CA, USA