- February 2: Toyota Recalls Older Vehicles With Airbags That Spontaneously Deploy recalls | 4 days ago
- January 26: Takata Recalls 5 Million Airbags Affecting 10 Automakers recalls | 11 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Yaris Crash Kills 5 in California news | 33 days ago
- December 28: 2016 Top Safety Pick+ Award Winners news | 40 days ago
- December 9: Toyota Tacoma Rattling Noise Gets Enhanced Warranty news | 59 days ago
2008 Toyota RAV4
Worst 2008 RAV4 brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brake is very weak2
- rubbing noise when coming to a stop2
- brakes release on their own when stopped1
- having trouble braking1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic15
- NHTSA: Service Brakes9
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric3
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Air1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Pedals And Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota RAV4 Model Years
Curious how the 2008 RAV4 compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota RAV4 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the RAV4.