- September 15: Toyota Recalls Prius to Fix Spasmatic Airbags recalls | 10 days ago
- September 13: Toyota Sticky Dashboard Lawsuit Says Warranty Program is Useless news | 12 days ago
- September 4: Lexus Owner Sues Toyota For Not Fixing Takata Airbag news | 21 days ago
- August 18: Road Debris Causes 50,000 Crashes and 125 Deaths Annually news | 38 days ago
- August 14: Toyota Recalls RAV4 and Lexus HS 250h For 3rd Time recalls | 42 days ago
2008 Toyota RAV4
Worst 2008 RAV4 brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brake is very weak2
- rubbing noise when coming to a stop2
- brakes release on their own when stopped1
- having trouble braking1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic16
- NHTSA: Service Brakes11
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control5
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric3
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Air1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Pedals And Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota RAV4 Model Years
Curious how the 2008 RAV4 compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota RAV4 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the RAV4.