- May 22: Gulf States Toyota Recalls 4Runner, Camry and Other Models recalls | 1 days ago
- May 20: TRW Ball Joints Recalled on Toyota Trucks and SUVs recalls | 3 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 5 days ago
- May 16: Blue-Colored Headlights Should Be Banned, Petitioner Says news | 7 days ago
- April 27: Toyota Recalls 228,000 Tacoma Trucks to Fix Rear Differentials recalls | 26 days ago
2008 Toyota RAV4
Worst 2008 RAV4 brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brake is very weak2
- rubbing noise when coming to a stop2
- brakes release on their own when stopped1
- having trouble braking1
- very easy to hit brakes and accelerator at the same time1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic16
- NHTSA: Service Brakes13
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control5
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric3
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Air1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Pedals And Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota RAV4 Model Years
Curious how the 2008 RAV4 compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota RAV4 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the RAV4.