- November 26: Toyota Sienna Recalled To Fix Overhead Assist Grips
- November 23: Toyota Dashboard Melting? Lawsuit Says It Can Happen
- November 12: Toyota Recalls 360,000 Cars, Including 170,000 Toyota Camrys
- November 4: Toyota Recalls Avalon and Camry Cars That Could Lose Steering Control
- October 20: Toyota Recalls 247,000 Vehicles To Replace Dangerous Air Bag Inflators
2008 Toyota RAV4
Worst 2008 RAV4 brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brake is very weak2
- rubbing noise when coming to a stop2
- brakes release on their own when stopped1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic15
- NHTSA: Service Brakes8
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric3
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Air1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Pedals And Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota RAV4 Model Years
Curious how the 2008 RAV4 compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota RAV4 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the RAV4.