- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 16 days ago
- July 25: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Lawsuit Says Systems Are Defective news | 23 days ago
- July 22: Toyota Recalls Avalon Hybrid and Camry Hybrid recalls | 26 days ago
- July 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Tacoma and 4Runner recalls | 28 days ago
- June 29: Recall: Lexus ES 350 Cars Can Lose Steering Control recalls | 49 days ago
2008 Toyota RAV4
Worst 2008 RAV4 brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brake is very weak2
- having trouble braking2
- rubbing noise when coming to a stop2
- brakes release on their own when stopped1
- very easy to hit brakes and accelerator at the same time1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic16
- NHTSA: Service Brakes13
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control5
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric3
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Air1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Pedals And Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota RAV4 Model Years
Curious how the 2008 RAV4 compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota RAV4 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the RAV4.