- June 22: Toyota Sued After Carjacking and 4 Fatalities news | 4 days ago
- June 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Weight Labels recalls | 6 days ago
- June 18: Toyota Sequoia 'VSC' Trac Light Problems Investigated investigations | 8 days ago
- June 15: Which New Cars Are Being Sold With Takata Airbags? news | 11 days ago
- June 12: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Vehicles Over Seat Heaters recalls | 14 days ago
2008 Toyota RAV4
Worst 2008 RAV4 brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brake is very weak2
- rubbing noise when coming to a stop2
- brakes release on their own when stopped1
- having trouble braking1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic16
- NHTSA: Service Brakes11
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control5
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric3
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Air1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Pedals And Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota RAV4 Model Years
Curious how the 2008 RAV4 compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota RAV4 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the RAV4.