- May 23: Toyota Recalls 1.5 Million Toyota, Lexus and Scion Vehicles recalls | 5 days ago
- May 7: Gulf States Toyota Recalls 4Runner For Label Problems recalls | 21 days ago
- April 20: Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed After Toyota Yaris Crash news | 38 days ago
- April 13: Toyota Recalls 2016 Avalon and Camry For Airbag Failures recalls | 45 days ago
- April 6: Toyota Recalls Nearly 17,000 Vehicles in Two Recalls recalls | 52 days ago
2008 Toyota RAV4
Worst 2008 RAV4 brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brake is very weak2
- rubbing noise when coming to a stop2
- brakes release on their own when stopped1
- having trouble braking1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic16
- NHTSA: Service Brakes11
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control5
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric3
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Air1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Pedals And Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota RAV4 Model Years
Curious how the 2008 RAV4 compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota RAV4 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the RAV4.