- February 16: Toyota Mirai Fuel Cell Cars Recalled, All 2,840 of Them recalls | 9 days ago
- January 26: Toyota Tundra Recalled to Fix Step Bumpers recalls | 30 days ago
- January 13: Toyota Recalls 543,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 43 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Rusted Frame Settlement Agreement Nears news | 52 days ago
- December 31: Toyota Prius Headlight Lawsuit Targets Low-Beam Failures news | 56 days ago
2008 Toyota RAV4
Worst 2008 RAV4 brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brake is very weak2
- rubbing noise when coming to a stop2
- brakes release on their own when stopped1
- having trouble braking1
- very easy to hit brakes and accelerator at the same time1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic16
- NHTSA: Service Brakes13
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control5
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric3
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Air1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Pedals And Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota RAV4 Model Years
Curious how the 2008 RAV4 compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota RAV4 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the RAV4.