- March 6: Toyota Recalls Highlander For Useless Seat Belt
- March 5: The 12 Worst Cars According to Consumer Reports
- February 27: Law Firm Investigates Toyota Excessive Oil Consumption Complaints
- February 21: The Most American-Made Car Brand
- February 15: J.D. Power Study: Vehicle Problems on the Rise
- February 12: Software Glitches Lead to Another Massive Toyota Recall
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- January 31: Toyota in the Hot Seat: Stops Selling 6 Models
- January 27: Toyota Camry Hybrid Faces Investigation After Brake-Failure Complaints
- January 21: 10 Out of 11 Minicars Flunk Crash Test
- January 20: Man Sues Toyota Over 'New Car Smell'
- December 23: The Safest Cars to Drive in 2014
- December 16: Toyota to Enter Talks to Settle Unintended Acceleration Lawsuits
2008 Toyota RAV4
Worst 2008 RAV4 brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brake is very weak2
- rubbing noise when coming to a stop2
- brakes release on their own when stopped1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic15
- NHTSA: Service Brakes4
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric3
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Air1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Pedals And Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota RAV4 Model Years
Curious how the 2008 RAV4 compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota RAV4 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the RAV4.