2010 Toyota RAV4 accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Toyota RAV4:

2010 Toyota RAV4 Owner Comments

Jan 222010

RAV4

I purchased a 2010 Toyota Rav4 January 2010. Living in Maine, winter driving is unavoidable. My complaint is about the rear windshield wiper, which is designed to clear the window from the driver's side to the passenger side. Unfortunately, the snow gets trapped by the mounted spare tire and stops the blade. To clear the rear window, I have to exit the car and manually clear out the snow, which does not solve the problem when it continues to snow. I believe this creates a dangerous situation, either because my field of vision is restricted or because I have to exit the car in dangerous road conditions. I reported this to Toyota Corp. And to my local dealer and was told nothing could be done to fix this problem.

- Carrabassett Valley, ME, USA