- February 10: Scion FR-S Recalled to Fix Rollaway Threat recalls | 0 days ago
- February 2: Toyota Recalls Older Vehicles With Airbags That Spontaneously Deploy recalls | 8 days ago
- January 26: Takata Recalls 5 Million Airbags Affecting 10 Automakers recalls | 15 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Yaris Crash Kills 5 in California news | 37 days ago
- December 28: 2016 Top Safety Pick+ Award Winners news | 44 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Toyota dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 RAV4's top complaint is that the navigation screen is impossible to see in direct sunlight.
While certainly an annoyance, it's not a big deal in the world of car problems. Luckily the fix is a $10 anti-glare screen cover.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 4,224 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 12 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (6 reports)
- recall the whole car - start over!!! (3 reports)
- wish I had one (2 reports)
- create a glare shield (1 reports)
accessories - interior problem