- November 27: Toyota Camry AC Smell Lawsuit Lingers in Court news | 11 days ago
- November 22: Toyota Recalls 834,000 Sienna Minivans to Fix Sliding Doors recalls | 16 days ago
- November 12: Toyota to Pay $3.4 Billion in Tacoma Rusted Frames Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 34 days ago
- October 27: Toyota Recalls 5.8 Million Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 42 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Toyota dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 RAV4's top complaint is that the navigation screen is impossible to see in direct sunlight.
While certainly an annoyance, it's not a big deal in the world of car problems. Luckily the fix is a $10 anti-glare screen cover.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 4,224 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 12 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (6 reports)
- recall the whole car - start over!!! (3 reports)
- wish I had one (2 reports)
- create a glare shield (1 reports)
accessories - interior problem