- September 15: Toyota Recalls Prius to Fix Spasmatic Airbags recalls | 11 days ago
- September 13: Toyota Sticky Dashboard Lawsuit Says Warranty Program is Useless news | 13 days ago
- September 4: Lexus Owner Sues Toyota For Not Fixing Takata Airbag news | 22 days ago
- August 18: Road Debris Causes 50,000 Crashes and 125 Deaths Annually news | 39 days ago
- August 14: Toyota Recalls RAV4 and Lexus HS 250h For 3rd Time recalls | 43 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Toyota dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 RAV4's top complaint is that the navigation screen is impossible to see in direct sunlight.
While certainly an annoyance, it's not a big deal in the world of car problems. Luckily the fix is a $10 anti-glare screen cover.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 4,224 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 12 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (6 reports)
- recall the whole car - start over!!! (3 reports)
- wish I had one (2 reports)
- create a glare shield (1 reports)
accessories - interior problem