- June 22: Toyota Sued After Carjacking and 4 Fatalities news | 6 days ago
- June 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Weight Labels recalls | 8 days ago
- June 18: Toyota Sequoia 'VSC' Trac Light Problems Investigated investigations | 10 days ago
- June 15: Which New Cars Are Being Sold With Takata Airbags? news | 13 days ago
- June 12: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Vehicles Over Seat Heaters recalls | 16 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Toyota dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 RAV4's top complaint is that the navigation screen is impossible to see in direct sunlight.
While certainly an annoyance, it's not a big deal in the world of car problems. Luckily the fix is a $10 anti-glare screen cover.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 4,224 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 12 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (6 reports)
- recall the whole car - start over!!! (3 reports)
- wish I had one (2 reports)
- create a glare shield (1 reports)
accessories - interior problem