- February 16: Toyota Mirai Fuel Cell Cars Recalled, All 2,840 of Them recalls | 6 days ago
- January 26: Toyota Tundra Recalled to Fix Step Bumpers recalls | 27 days ago
- January 13: Toyota Recalls 543,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 40 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Rusted Frame Settlement Agreement Nears news | 49 days ago
- December 31: Toyota Prius Headlight Lawsuit Targets Low-Beam Failures news | 53 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Toyota dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 RAV4's top complaint is that the navigation screen is impossible to see in direct sunlight.
While certainly an annoyance, it's not a big deal in the world of car problems. Luckily the fix is a $10 anti-glare screen cover.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 4,224 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 12 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (6 reports)
- recall the whole car - start over!!! (3 reports)
- wish I had one (2 reports)
- create a glare shield (1 reports)
accessories - interior problem