- April 20: Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed After Toyota Yaris Crash news | 15 days ago
- April 13: Toyota Recalls 2016 Avalon and Camry For Airbag Failures recalls | 22 days ago
- April 6: Toyota Recalls Nearly 17,000 Vehicles in Two Recalls recalls | 29 days ago
- March 29: Paying More For a Car Doesn't Mean Having Good Headlights news | 37 days ago
- March 3: Adding Car Options and Employee Overtime Cause Recalls news | 63 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Toyota dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 RAV4's top complaint is that the navigation screen is impossible to see in direct sunlight.
While certainly an annoyance, it's not a big deal in the world of car problems. Luckily the fix is a $10 anti-glare screen cover.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 4,224 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 12 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (6 reports)
- recall the whole car - start over!!! (3 reports)
- wish I had one (2 reports)
- create a glare shield (1 reports)
accessories - interior problem