- May 26: Toyota Recalls Tundra and Sequoia Over Cracked Lug Nuts recalls | 3 days ago
- May 22: Gulf States Toyota Recalls 4Runner, Camry and Other Models recalls | 7 days ago
- May 20: TRW Ball Joints Recalled on Toyota Trucks and SUVs recalls | 9 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 11 days ago
- May 16: Blue-Colored Headlights Should Be Banned, Petitioner Says news | 13 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Toyota dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 RAV4's top complaint is that the navigation screen is impossible to see in direct sunlight.
While certainly an annoyance, it's not a big deal in the world of car problems. Luckily the fix is a $10 anti-glare screen cover.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 3,899 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 13 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (6 reports)
- recall the whole car - start over!!! (3 reports)
- create a glare shield (2 reports)
- wish I had one (2 reports)
accessories - interior problem