- October 22: Toyota Recalls Highlander to Reconnect Brake Fluid Sensor recalls | 0 days ago
- October 19: Lexus Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Alleges Sunroof Glass is Defective news | 3 days ago
- October 16: California DMV Welcomes Federal Driverless Car Guidelines news | 6 days ago
- October 12: Toyota Recalls Prius Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 10 days ago
- September 15: Toyota Recalls Prius to Fix Spasmatic Airbags recalls | 37 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Toyota dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 RAV4's top complaint is that the navigation screen is impossible to see in direct sunlight.
While certainly an annoyance, it's not a big deal in the world of car problems. Luckily the fix is a $10 anti-glare screen cover.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 4,224 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 12 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (6 reports)
- recall the whole car - start over!!! (3 reports)
- wish I had one (2 reports)
- create a glare shield (1 reports)
accessories - interior problem