- June 20: Toyota Sienna Power Sliding Door Lawsuit Filed in Missouri news | 7 days ago
- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- June 13: Toyota Loses Appeal in Koua Fong Lee Crash news | 14 days ago
- June 4: Toyota Owned Part of Tesla, But Not Anymore news | 23 days ago
- June 3: BMW, Mazda, Subaru and Toyota Will Settle Takata Lawsuits news | 24 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes, Hydraulic Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 RAV4's top complaint is that the navigation screen is impossible to see in direct sunlight.
While certainly an annoyance, it's not a big deal in the world of car problems. Luckily the fix is a $10 anti-glare screen cover.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 1,512 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: