- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 17 days ago
- July 25: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Lawsuit Says Systems Are Defective news | 24 days ago
- July 22: Toyota Recalls Avalon Hybrid and Camry Hybrid recalls | 27 days ago
- July 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Tacoma and 4Runner recalls | 29 days ago
- June 29: Recall: Lexus ES 350 Cars Can Lose Steering Control recalls | 50 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System: Battery Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 RAV4's top complaint is that the navigation screen is impossible to see in direct sunlight.
While certainly an annoyance, it's not a big deal in the world of car problems. Luckily the fix is a $10 anti-glare screen cover.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 20,005 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: