- May 22: Gulf States Toyota Recalls 4Runner, Camry and Other Models recalls | 4 days ago
- May 20: TRW Ball Joints Recalled on Toyota Trucks and SUVs recalls | 6 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 8 days ago
- May 16: Blue-Colored Headlights Should Be Banned, Petitioner Says news | 10 days ago
- April 27: Toyota Recalls 228,000 Tacoma Trucks to Fix Rear Differentials recalls | 29 days ago
NHTSA — Engine Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 RAV4's top complaint is that the navigation screen is impossible to see in direct sunlight.
While certainly an annoyance, it's not a big deal in the world of car problems. Luckily the fix is a $10 anti-glare screen cover.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 9,996 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: