- February 16: Toyota Mirai Fuel Cell Cars Recalled, All 2,840 of Them recalls | 36 days ago
- January 26: Toyota Tundra Recalled to Fix Step Bumpers recalls | 57 days ago
- January 13: Toyota Recalls 543,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 70 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Rusted Frame Settlement Agreement Nears news | 79 days ago
- December 31: Toyota Prius Headlight Lawsuit Targets Low-Beam Failures news | 83 days ago
NHTSA — Air Bags Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 RAV4's top complaint is that the navigation screen is impossible to see in direct sunlight.
While certainly an annoyance, it's not a big deal in the world of car problems. Luckily the fix is a $10 anti-glare screen cover.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 7 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 7 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 21,923 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
seat belts / air bags problem