- October 19: Lexus Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Alleges Sunroof Glass is Defective news | 2 days ago
- October 16: California DMV Welcomes Federal Driverless Car Guidelines news | 5 days ago
- October 12: Toyota Recalls Prius Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 9 days ago
- September 15: Toyota Recalls Prius to Fix Spasmatic Airbags recalls | 36 days ago
- September 13: Toyota Sticky Dashboard Lawsuit Says Warranty Program is Useless news | 38 days ago
NHTSA — Seat Belts Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 RAV4's top complaint is that the navigation screen is impossible to see in direct sunlight.
While certainly an annoyance, it's not a big deal in the world of car problems. Luckily the fix is a $10 anti-glare screen cover.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 12,780 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
seat belts / air bags problem